Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Got a '62 MG Midget I'm redoing. I've got the plexiglass and felt runners for them. Got the old glass out now. How in heck do you get the new stuff back in? Any videos, tutorials anywhere I can view. Thanks ahead of time!
Lord, it's been decades since I did that! My recollection is pushing the plexi up against the runners hard enough to compress the material such that the edge of the plexi would clear the other side of the frame, and then the felt would push the plexi up and into the opposite frame. Doug
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.