Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thank you all. I went for a ride to Pikeville today and my heater valve sprang a leak. It was leaking between the valve and the base. I got it home and started working on it. Turns out that the base threads are just about rotted away. I'm going to fab up a block off plate until I can get a new base. Thanks for the link on the Harley muffler.
I live about 35 miles away from Pikeville. Love the twisty back roads, It makes for some great riding and driving. But I was on the 4 lane when it let go. Easy fix and I'm back on the road, was heading to the harley shop to pick up a muffler when it happened.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.