Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I got a chance to go for a ride with one of the club members in his TR6. Before we could leave he had to open the hood to choke the carbs... I had to get a picture of that... I don't know what else he did to the motor but that car will run..
Very interesting, and it looks good. I've heard of people taking the ITBs (individual throttle bodies) off of a GSXR and putting them on Civics. I'd be interested to know if getting a new set of ITBs off of a newer fuel injected bike would be a more feasibly way of fuel injection.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.