Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Has anyone installed the supplemental heat shield from Moss for above the muffler? If so have you noticed any difference in heat in the car?
Thinking about purchasing while I have my exhaust off.
Thank you,
Bryan
I recently installed a new exhaust system, I also
installed both the heat shield that goes above the mufflers, and the one that goes behind the down pipes on the lower fire wall. Yes, I'm pleased with the results
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.