• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Midget on the Evening News!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Offline
I was watching the news tonight,when they
ran a story of a woman who donated her RB Midget
to our local non-profit hospital,to help raise
money for an addition that they're doing.And also,
it's where my Wife works.
It seems that they'll raffle it off in the
Spring.It's a BRG Rubber Bumper,that appears to be
in excellent original condition,or a nice restoration.
I guess I'll have to buy a ticket (tickets)
when they become available.

- Doug
 
Back
Top