Hi all, Got a question for you four wheel disk brake guys. I really don't wan't to do the double master cylinder thing. I would like to stick with a single tandem style if possible. I'm not sure if the original has the volume needed or not to work properly. This is what I have as far as brakes. I have Miata rotors and calipers up front and RX7 rotors and calipers in the rear. I have an adjustable prop valve and so far the original Master from the 68 Sprite. I have not routed any lines yet because of the master cylinder question. I would say I could just hook it up and try it but I don't want to try and rerout or fab anything once I get the engine back in. I know others have been through this and would like to learn from their trial and error.
Thanks for any thoughts or replies,
Thanks for any thoughts or replies,
Hey Guest!