Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Are you talking about the clip that goes in the end of the M/C bore that holds all the guts in? If so, I should have one, but will have to wait until I get home from work so I can dig for it.
The rebuild kits I got from The Roadster Factory did not inlcude the clips. It also appears they are the wrong kits as there is a large rubber washer in each kit which does not appear to go anywhere and the boot for the push-rod end of the master cylinder is too small.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.