Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a Spit 1500 and I doing engine work. There are two clamps for the exhaust manifold. How in the heck should I tighten those nuts, that I can barely get too?
I used a box wrench and went very slowly. Make sure the threads are clean and start the nuts before you position the manifolds. You more or less have to guess at the torque, there is no way to get a torque wrench on there.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.