Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Russ from what I have heard is I just don't know. I just know it is a Bugeye, complete with two bonnets. Hopefully it has been kept outside under a cover or inside. Are you looking for another Bugeye?
I had my fun with my `59 Bugeye/Frogeye. What I did`nt like about the car was this: (1) I hated lifting the Bonnet (Heavy Sucker). (2) No Boot persay. (3) My "Stock 948" just did`nt have the "UMPH" I would like. But, Overall a Fun Car. "NO"; I`m not looking for another one. At least not until my TR3 is finished.
Fellow got down to $2000.00 I offered him $500-$800 depending on condition. He didn't respond.
The mental picture of a Bugeye parked behind a building with four flat tires, blue tarp half on half off with rips, probably no top and interior full of leaves silt and rusted out sills/floors. I am throwing away the guys email, car is in Lenoir NC.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.