Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just installed a pair of Tripod headlights that I got from Gerard. I love them! I had no issues with the Sylvanias that were on it, but these new ones just look so much better.
Just installed a pair of Tripod headlights that I got from Gerard. I love them! I had no issues with the Sylvanias that were on it, but these new ones just look so much better.
They look awesome. I'm very glad to hear you are pleased with them. Consider adding relays to avoid taxing your light switch too much. I can send you a wiring diagram, if you need.
Thanks Gerard. I don't do much driving at night, so they should be OK for now. A few years ago I bought a harness from VB or Moss (forget which) that has relays and whatnot, so I will make plans on finally installing it. I think the only thing that stopped me from doing that sooner was the wires were too short and I didn't feel like extending them.
Feel free to e-mail me your diagram.....that will probably help me with the install.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.