• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Later Carbs for Bugeye

Bill_Reid

Senior Member
Offline
I have acquired a set of SUs, AUD549R, from a later 1275 cc Midget/Sprite. I would like to use these carbs to replace the single Weber which was on my Bugeye 948 when I bought it. I am wondering whether this is a simple bolt on or are there other things to consider? Any thoughts on challenges I will face? Thanks.....
 
Bill,
just a bolt on and adjust. Iirc, these carbs were used on MKII Sprites with 948s.
Rut
 
Back
Top