Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I know I am being picky, but does someone know of a business that could engrave the "H" for the heater control knob? I don't understand why one can purchase all of the other knobs with the correct engraving, but not the heater knob.
Kevin
Thanks for all the help. There must be something wrong with my computer (or me). I took a chance and added a heater knob on my last order to AH Spares a couple of days ago. The picture of the knob would not come up from the site. Maybe my problem is already solved. The person selling the heater knob on Ebay is Ashley Hinton. For some reason I can bring up his site, but I can not get into it. And what does "for trade only" mean? Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Kevin
Ashley does not do retail sales other than an occasional E-bay listing. You can email him and he'll let you know what vendor stocks the product, or he can put up an ebay listing for you.
So, I would guess that "for trade only" means wholesale only. I figured that might be the case. Bummer. I just wanted to look around his site. Thanks for the advice on emailing him, Trevor.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.