• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

introduction

erwin

Freshman Member
wow, at last i found the page where i can actuall post something.
I have a 1934 austin chummy, which are quite plentiful, I think, but I live in Namibia, just north of south africa. I have restored the car to near perfect, but I am missing a few details, and find it quite difficult to get the info. maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks,
erwin

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome Erwin. The Chummy is a great little car, and there are quite a few around in the UK still. Have you tried the Austin Seven club in the UK? They seem to be a helpful bunch......we might even have a few members of the forum who belong. I shall post a copy of your message in the "other British cars" forum, just in case.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
wow, at last i found the page where i can actuall post something.
I have a 1934 austin chummy, which are quite plentiful, I think, but I live in Namibia, just north of south africa. I have restored the car to near perfect, but I am missing a few details, and find it quite difficult to get the info. maybe somebody can help me.
Thanks,
erwin

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey welcome! We have an "Other British Cars" and an "Other Cars" where you can also post. Then there is always the Pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Basil

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - any photos?

Welcome... I'd love to see some pictures too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Welcome erwin!
Your car would be quite rare here in America.
Do you have any digital pictures of it? (if so, you can "attach" them in a message).