• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I have no words

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
> 1986 Jaguar XJ6 | eBay < how about you?
s-l400.jpg

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I hate it when people do that to VW busses too.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Hard to tell with the Jaguar, but on the VW, while perhaps not my taste, I appreciate the creativity and workmanship! (And I appreciate that whoever created it is a car-nut and helping to support the community!)

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I've seen the story on that "VW bus". it's actually 100% fabricated. It's not an old one cut down.
Not my thing, but my hat's off to the skills and vision of the builder.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
People that modify little British cars should be shot!!!πŸ˜€
But if you HAVE to...… an XJ6 isn't the greatest loss. on that note, an old VW bus isn't either. They're just not that rare.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I've seen the story on that "VW bus". it's actually 100% fabricated. It's not an old one cut down.
Not my thing, but my hat's off to the skills and vision of the builder.
It was kinda cool. Reminds me of the kind of cartoon car you might see in the Roger Rabbit movie.

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
They could have saved themselves a lot of cutting just by slapping the Jaguar's front and rear fascias onto a Mustang II. That's what it looked like to me upon first glance.