• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Howdy Again

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
Howdy Everyone!

A long time ago I used to participate here for information and help on the 1965 Sprite I used to own. Well, about 15 years ago I gave that car to my Dad who would always talk about the โ€˜69 MGB he had in college. He was ecstatic to have the Sprite. Heโ€™s getting a bit older now and itโ€™s a bit harder for him to get in and out of the Sprite, so it sounds like the little beast is heading back my way here soon. Hopefully see everyone out in the forums!

The car as I bought it back in 2005 in Monterey

B1AF2E9B-EC00-42DE-8BFF-E866EDC91DDD.jpeg

The car now after the past 15 years!
A9DF0357-6EB3-4BE2-9922-7A1E61673818.jpeg

Regards,
Joel

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome back Joel! Do you remember your forum name from before? I can merge your old account with the new one.

OP
D

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
Hi Basil,

I thought it was JSimmons or JNSimmons, but it was definitely associated with an old email address that I no longer have access to. I tried doing the password recovery but my current email is not in the system. Would you still be able to merge the accounts?

Thank you for offering at the very least!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
LOL! It looks like it was Joel Simmons. I have merged your old account with the new account (DesertSprite). If you looks at your profile you will see that 504 posts. you had made under the old account are now assoricated with this accoount.

OP
D

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
Awesome! Thank you very much! Itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve been on the forum, and Iโ€™m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.