• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

How to send a PM

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Don't remember ever sending a PM to anyone on the BCF. What buttons to push? PJ

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Click on the person's name on the left of the screen (PAUL161) and you will get a popup - in the popup is the option to 'start conversation'

Bob's your cousin's father.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks JP, crazy but I just never used it! :rolleyes2:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Got it Basil, Thank you! (y)

Country flag
Click on the person's name on the left of the screen (PAUL161) and you will get a popup - in the popup is the option to 'start conversation'

Bob's your cousin's father.
On my mother's or my father's side? ๐Ÿคช

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I think the mystery stems from the previous forum system, where everyone knew what a PM was, as well as real-time Chat - but the new system uses Conversation , and never mentions PM (and doesn't feature Chat).

:crazyeyes:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I think the mystery stems from the previous forum system, where everyone knew what a PM was, as well as real-time Chat - but the new system uses Conversation , and never mentions PM (and doesn't feature Chat).

:crazyeyes:
Which is exactly why I called my video tutorial "Private Message (aka Conversation) System" and why I specifically mention these are just different t names for the same thing (of course I realize not many people have looked at my video tutorials forum).

Last edited:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Reminds me of getting a new car with a 500 page owner's manual. How many people ever actually read through the manual?! They usually post a question in a forum instead!

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
The only thing I read in my truck manual was how to pair my phone and that took about 5 tries! :thumbsup2: