• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

How about video du jour

Country flag

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
From a couple years back (I probably posted this years ago, but may be n ew to some).

I got to take a ride on that plane when I attended the EAA air show in Oshkosh some years ago. It was an experience.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Elliot - was it a "deafening "experience?

When Ford Air Transport back in the mid-1920s started passenger service, the steward/stewardess would give each passenger some chewing gum (for altitude changes) and cotton balls (for ear protection).

Ford AT.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Elliot - was it a "deafening "experience?

When Ford Air Transport back in the mid-1920s started passenger service, the steward/stewardess would give each passenger some chewing gum (for altitude changes) and cotton balls (for ear protection).

View attachment 86871
I wouldn’t call it “deafening”, but it was loud. I was only on a short flight, I couldn’t imagine a long flight with the noise from those three radials.

Last edited:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Interesting video for a couple of reasons. 1. As a reminder that we probably don't need to coddle our cars as much as we do, and, 2. At about 1:30 we see Daisy driving. Daisy is 12 and the daughter of an Austin 7 guru from Scotland. He is on another forum I follow. Daisy is contructing her own Austin 7.

1679313479244.png

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
These trialing vids are fun but so bad for my heart. I held my breath way too long waiting for that first Seven to tip over.

Sux to know to be reminded that a 12-year-old girl is cooler than I'll ever be!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
From a few years ago when the Da Vinci exhibit came though town.

Last edited: