• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A Hood sticks TR3

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Offline
I have cleaned up, sanded primed and painted the hood sticks. They look great. So I went down to my local Ace Hardware for four 1/4 28 counter sunk screws. They do not carry 1/4 28 counter sunk. Well only in chrome. Two other stores don't carry them at all! So now I have four great looking chrome screws at $4.89 each holding the hoot sticks on. Oh well it's only money!
 
Back
Top