• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Home page photo

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'm guessin' that's "The Dragon's Tail"?

Reminds me of Blackburn Road, in Sewickley, PA. Our favorite "road course" back-when. Used it as a demo ride with prospective Lotus or Alfa customers, could tell who would be a good buyer by their body language while in the passengers' seat... :devilish:

Once told an older chap he'd likely not be a good fit for a Spider (he initially thought he was in a Fiat dealership!), as he kept grabbing onto the seat bottom and such, as I literally drove the Alfa in a civil, calm ride along the road. He show'd me, though. He bought one! Strangest sale I ever made, gave me a real-life example of Reverse Psychology. :rolleyes: