bighealeysource
Luke Skywalker
Offline
Hello all,
I am joining the ranks of Triumph ownership and was wondering
if anyone can suggest someone to take a look at this car
in the Wilmington, NC area ? I could ask one of the Healey
guys I know but we don't know Triumphs !!!! It's a very
nice one, lot of work done, and I feel real good about it
and the owner but as I can't get up to look at it myself,
thought the best place to seek help was fellow Triumph
owners. Appreciate any help you can offer.
Regards,
Mike
I am joining the ranks of Triumph ownership and was wondering
if anyone can suggest someone to take a look at this car
in the Wilmington, NC area ? I could ask one of the Healey
guys I know but we don't know Triumphs !!!! It's a very
nice one, lot of work done, and I feel real good about it
and the owner but as I can't get up to look at it myself,
thought the best place to seek help was fellow Triumph
owners. Appreciate any help you can offer.
Regards,
Mike
Hey Guest!