• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Hello From Stanwood Washington

CWPPWC

Freshman Member
Offline
New member here, joining to access the wealth of information available to those of us who haven't attempted a particular task. I own a 1965 MGB "garage find" that I've been working on for the past three years. She is just about complete but my last big job is removing the engine and transmission to replace the transmission, clutch, throw-out bearing and pressure plate. I purchased a rebuilt transmission from Quantum Mechanics and plan on installing it this weekend.
 

Attachments

  • MGB Complete.jpg
    MGB Complete.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Welcome! John and crew at Quantum are top-notch. I had them rebuild an overdrive transmission a while back and was very pleased.

Good looking B!

:cheers: Mickey
 
Welcome!
I drove around Camano Island & couldn't figure out why I kept passing the same store.
I finally realized that the turns on the road were so gradual that was going around in circles
& didn't know it.
 
Welcome.
Be sure to replace the bushing in the crank.
 
Back
Top