• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from PAC NW

twosportscars

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello,

My name is Paul Johnson and I joined the forum today. I’m from the DFW area but for the time being we are living in Issaquah, WA which is a beautiful little town about 20 miles east of Seattle. I have a 1966 Austin-Healey 3000 BJ-8 Phase II. I have had this car since 1988, and it is my third Big Healey. The first two were a 1960 BT7 and a 1957 BN4. My car was originally delivered to St. Louis and has had quite a few owners but it is in largely original condition. I put in a carpet kit, that’s about it. I also put in hardened valve seats and there is an ethanol-free gas station only a mile from my house, such a blessing. I’ve neglected the car quite a bit in terms of not driving it enough and keeping it operational. I belIeve that joining this forum and also the local club will help me keep the car going. Thanks for having me.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Hey Paul, gret to have you aboard. You are not too far from our Austin Healey forum moderator - Reid Trummel (@Editor_Reid ) who lives in Portland. He was a past President of the Austin-Healey Club USA. Do you know him? Be sure to jump in at our Austin Healey forum here - it's very active.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Welcome glad you are here

OP
T

twosportscars

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hey Paul, gret to have you aboard. You are not too far from our Austin Healey forum moderator - Reid Trummel (@Editor_Reid ) who lives in Portland. He was a past President of the Austin-Healey Club USA. Do you know him? Be sure to jump in at our Austin Healey forum here - it's very active.
Hi Basil, I don't know Reid but his name is familiar, probably due to the club presidency. I'll be posting a question tonight and hopefully someone can help me out. I'll try to help others as well. I'm on my 3rd Healey so I've been around the block a few times.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Issaquah. Nice. I grew up in now over-grown Bellevue. Now in Portland.