• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Canada 🇨🇦

ARRIS

Freshman Member
Country flag
Good morning,

My name is Darcy, I have recently purchased a 78 MG Midget. I am located in Medicine Hat, Alberta. This is the first MG Midget I have owned, but I have imported a few early model Mini’s from Japan in the past. I have restored a 70 Cuda so I know the importance of these forums. They’re a great way to connect with the community and forge new friendships

I know little about the history of the car, except it was last registered in Saskatchewan in 2017. The gentleman I purchased it from had bought it from an estate sale auction.

With that said, I am looking forward to posting my questions and learning from you all.

P.s. Going bumperless 😬 (pic)

Attachments

• 17ED735F-185A-4D7B-B7C0-DF8D5294FD7E.jpeg
    17ED735F-185A-4D7B-B7C0-DF8D5294FD7E.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 26

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Great to have you aboard, Darcy! Sweet little Midget you have there! You will find lots of help, advice and camaraderie in our "Sprigets" forum (where we discuss Midgets and Sprites)

Nice touch adding the flag to your subject line.

OP
A

ARRIS

Freshman Member
Country flag
Great to have you aboard, Darcy! Sweet little Midget you have there! You will find lots of help, advice and camaraderie in our "Sprigets" forum (where we discuss Midgets and Sprites)

Nice touch adding the flag to your subject line.
Thank you, Basil. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, specifically the SPRIGETS forum. Ill start to understand the lingo sooner rather than later lol. 😊

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Welcome Darcy you will find lots of help here. I am in Toronto and this is mine ('76 with a chrome bumper conversion)

Here's mine (foreground) you can maybe understand why yours looks appealing. :ROFLMAO:

1667785254363.png