Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anybody have a picture? I'm scratching my head no which way to install and cable routing/attachment. This is an early '67 with the vent flapper located in the front of the car directly behind the grill.
I have the same early 67' configuration, unfortunately a previous owner switched the cabling around so now when the handle is pulled out, it opens the vent & when it's pushed in it closes the vent - from what I have read this is incorrect from original configuration, makes more sense, but incorrect. I once tried to switch it back when I had the grill out - and totally confused myself so I just put it back the way it was
At any rate if you want a picture of my incorrect configuration I can dig up some pictures - if I don't have any pics, in 2 days I will back with Midge (she is an hour away from me right now) & I will take pics for you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.