Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Kim,
If you or If anyone would like to fabricate their own tilt forward bugeye hood PM me and I’ll send you measured drawings with instructions to build your own!!
I never claimed to have designed it. However, it was provided to me with his permission to publicize it years ago and has been available there for a very long time. This has been on my web site for at least 12 years and and pretty much anyone who has a copy got if from my site.
You'll see the very same file there, with full credit to him,
I have ntoiced that the 1500 has these big old thick frames that were for the rubber bumpers. I wonder if there will be a difference there? Thanks all of you for all the info. How did I ever survive without 2 midgets before? BTW I have some parts that I cannot use. Looks like a heater and some other stuff for a B and then a heater and blower for an older square body or bugeye. I will post them when I get things even close to organized in the basement. Right now it looks like Chernobyl.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.