Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Lol, they're not everywhere, there are less than 20 in existence. The molds being on ebay are how I got in contact with and tracked down the kit I'm buying (from the owner of the molds)
My kit (an original Vintage Motor Works kit from 1983/1984) is being crated up this week to ship from Germany back to the states.
Yeah, it was nice enough that I'm abandoning the restoration of my TR6 body tub (aka pile of rust) and will be re-selling all the new sheet metal that I bought for it, my interior kits, seats, fenders, boot and bonnet, etc.
When I saw the molds and did research into the car kit... I decided that I had to have one. TR6 power and handling, 30's roadster lines and look.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.