Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have had problems in the past. Even tried to call him once and got weird phone stuff. I think Ted is busy with racers sometimes and may be a little difficult to get.
7am EST and I hit the homepage after about 20 seconds to load - that's *really* slow. Couldn't ping the site (may have ping blocked for security reasons), but a trace showed major congestion and final timeout on the route, once I hit 216.201.63.170.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.