Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
body? I have my "new" midget stripped to its skivvies with the front fenders and all off of it. Its a 77 and I am wondering what all I need to start cutting off so the bugeye nose will fit.
Rick Bastedo on this forum helped by Bill Masquelere did his late midget. Had to cut off some of the extentions for the rubber bumper. Not necessary to do any cutting on the earlier cars. I'm sure you remember the NW contingent at Midget 50, Kim!!
Oh, yeah. I forgot that Rick just did this. He was there with the rattle can painted green one. I think he has a datsun running gear but he will know what to do to get the bugeye bonnet to fit.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.