• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Guess that chassis... round three!

swift6

Yoda
This one might be a bit harder as there is a part of the body shell covering most of the chassis but give it a go. Actually, the body part might be a defining clue. I know of at least two people on the list that should be able to get this one right away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

P8240018.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
Hark! The hearald axles swing?

OP
swift6

swift6

Yoda
That was quick!

I'll have to get some more when I'm in there tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Hark! The hearald axles swing?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif The roof, er hood, was the giveaway.