• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Alabama

Shurst

Freshman Member
Country flag
Really glad to be here with you good folks and I look forward to contributing!
I have a very nice 1968 XKE roadster that has been in the family for 42 years. I inherited it from my dad when he passed last year. This rekindled my love for classic British cars, thus, I got a bit carried away on eBay a few weeks ago and bought a great driving 1965 Triumph TR4A of questionable pedigree. I am driving and improving this car as we speak! I look forward to chatting with you all!
Scott

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the British Car Forum. Sounds like you got a case of the "Brit car disease" :giggle:
Not to worry, everyone here has it!
You'll find plenty of help whenever you need it in the Triumph section of the forum.
Start by posting some pics of your cars.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Scott

Welcome to the Forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your new to you TR4A.

David

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome to BCF! I have a 67 E-Type which I've had since 1980. It under a very slow restoration. Congrats also on the TR4A!

jfarris

Jedi Trainee
Gold
Country flag
Welcome Scott.
Rut, a "TR4 meister" lives in Tuscaloosa, Marvin Gruber, the keeper of more British car parts than the Queen lives in Florence, and I live in Montevallo. There are active car clubs in Huntsville and Fairhope and a "car group" in Birmingham. I may have met your Mum at the Fairhope show last year. Maybe we'll cross paths.

OP
Shurst

Shurst

Freshman Member
Country flag
Welcome Scott.
Rut, a "TR4 meister" lives in Tuscaloosa, Marvin Gruber, the keeper of more British car parts than the Queen lives in Florence, and I live in Montevallo. There are active car clubs in Huntsville and Fairhope and a "car group" in Birmingham. I may have met your Mum at the Fairhope show last year. Maybe we'll cross paths.
That’s great! I’m glad it’s so active around here. I hope we do, indeed, cross paths as you suggest!