Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
... and all I can say is Holy Moley, he does a great job! Now I understand the source of all the accolades. Can't wait to get on the road, but too bad the weather here stinks.
Jeff told me his turnaround was about a week. It was 2 weeks from mailing to receiving. I guess it was a fairly "routine" rebuild. I didn't get it polished but it came back looking like what it must have 37 years ago - or better.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.