Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone on here have a picture of the inside of their glove box door. I am interested in the placement of the tire pressure lable. I have redone the dash and had to replace the inside veneer. I thought it went centered and in line with the latch. Thanks.
I took this a while back for a lock issue that someone had. If you look closely, you will see the plate directly behind the lock assembly, centered as you thought.
Thanks I will go out and glue it now that I know where it goes. I had someone at work tell me he would bring me a picture of same and I am still waiting after three weeks. I wish I had thought of this board before. Thaks again.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.