Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone live in Galena Illinois? There is a part on ebay for sale that needs local pickup. so, if someone were there an could pick up and perhaps ship for me?
I work with a guy whose wife's family lives there. If it comes to it, I can ask one of his inlaws to intervene. Bit of a long shot I know but I'm more than happy to ask.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.