Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I need info on where to rout the harness across the car to the driver side lights. I remember some clips being in the area under the hood latch but now I can't see where that might have been. My Sprite is a Mk 2.
Thank you. That will get me another step closer to being back on the road. Hopefully another month or so and I'll be back on the road for the first time since '73. I just added photos of the current appearance with the newly painted stripes to my Webshots page.
Nelson, Great pictures and interesting seeing the restoration. If you get it ready, 1st Saturday in August, British Car Day in Dayton, 300-350 cars, great show. Trevor are you coming up this year????
Thanks for the comments, Jim. There is a good chance my son-in-law will still be in the USAF at Wright Patt so I am hoping to be at the show. Seeing your car last year helped inspire me when I got frustrated with some of my reconstruction challenges.
I'd like to be there. I'd hoped my midget would be back on the road, but it is a stalled project. All I need to do is put the radiator/battery/fluids in and set the timing, then put the bonnet on and a few other nit picking things. Just a days worth of work, but I can't seem to get motivated.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.