Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Now comes the smaller, more tedious work, which can't begin until the engine is in. One big step is now behind you and looking very good along the way.
Looks great. Now you will see progress every time you work on the car It's a nice time to be at. May I suggest some of these.https://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Tools-Shop-Equipment/Section/Shop-Equipment/Part-Type/Fender-Covers/?Ns=Rank|Asc&autoview=ProductName
*sigh* i'm jelous of your body tub >_< I've just started stripping mine. On the other hand all my engine stuff is in place already =D
I'll have to remove the intake manifold before I drop the tub back on, but everything else can stay (I know that because that's how I removed the tub in the first place! Just had to take off the intake manifold, and then it slipped right over everything else.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.