• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

'ello 'ello!

AirSupplies

Freshman Member
Hi, I am brand new to the forum! Came across it whilst searching on a new project of mine, restoring a James Comet motorcycle. I know its not a car! I have restored an Austin 7 Ruby. I will try and post some pictures if anyone is interested. I’ve always been grabbed by older cars and the quest to find that rare part! I have a workshop at home where I try and do all my own work.

WHO AM I? My name is George and I live in Nottingham, England. Robin Hood? for anyone not from the UK. Nottingham Forest for our European friends. I am a compressed air engineer and have been for many years. I deal with air tools and compressors and everything in-between. If anyone would like some help with compressed help, please let me know I’ll be happy to help. I have recently written a quick guide to buying an compressor, hope it helps someone https://search.reviews.ebay.co.uk/members/airmazing

I hope to contribute where I can to the forum and maybe even seek some advice here and there!

All the best
George

michalotti_tr

Jedi Knight
Welcome George! I know I can speak for all of us in saying we'd love to see pictures of your Austin (and the motorcycle too!)

OP
AirSupplies

AirSupplies

Freshman Member
Thanks you for your hospitality! I will take some new pictures of them, they have chnaged quite a bit since I took some last. I will out them up, may take me while! George

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Good for you, George. I remember James bikes, and had a slew of Austin Sevens at one time or another. I'm a fellow Brit, too, living in USA nowadays.

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome....Another from across the pond.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - photos of that bike would make all of us on the British Motorcycle forum real happy!