• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

EBAY SMOKE

No, but I can try to capture some of the smoke that I'm sure I'll let out over the weekend of my working on the cars...

I also have some mirrors for sale...
 
CHESEROO, THATS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THANKS


TDSKIP, I MIGHT NEED THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS TO HIDE WHATS IN THE GARAGE
 
I can cough into a plastic bag and send it to you. I've been welding this morning. It's not Lucas smoke, but British just the same.
 
That is an absolute hoot. Don't have time to read it all but it's going into my archives for when I need a good laugh!
 
TR631-1.jpg
 
Back
Top