Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Yeah, I received an email about it and ignored it, as I wasn't sure it wasn't a scam. Maybe we'll get a couple bucks out of it, but don't expect a big check. Lots of people are in the class, and some sell quite a lot of volume.
On the other hand, it's a $30 million settlement and the lawyers get 25%, plus expenses, of course. So, you can see which part of the class you should be in...
I filled out the on-line form out of morbid curiosity. The more of y'all that don't fill it out just means more $$ for those who do! I use a dummy email to avoid scams. I'll let you know when I get my $2 settlement for divulging all my personal information.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.