• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Don't mess with old people

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Found this posted on the neighborhood forum this morning.

I know I shouldn't have done it but I am 83 years old and what the heck. Yesterday I was in the drive-through line at McDonalds studying the menu when a young lady behind me started honking her horn and making gestures at me. When I got to the pay window, I paid for her meal as well as mine. When she got to the window and learned I had repaid her rudeness with kindness I guess she felt embarrassed and waved and yelled thank you to me. When I got to the second window, I handed the attendant both receipts and to her meal as well as mine. Now she has to go back to the queue and start all over.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Found this posted on the neighborhood forum this morning.

I know I shouldn't have done it but I am 83 years old and what the heck. Yesterday I was in the drive-through line at McDonalds studying the menu when a young lady behind me started honking her horn and making gestures at me. When I got to the pay window, I paid for her meal as well as mine. When she got to the window and learned I had repaid her rudeness with kindness I guess she felt embarrassed and waved and yelled thank you to me. When I got to the second window, I handed the attendant both receipts and to her meal as well as mine. Now she has to go back to the queue and start all over.
Such a nice guy! :p