• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Does your wife have automobile nerves?

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1657123059006.png
Does yo

Country flag
Reminds me of an episode of The Jetsons with Jane learning to drive and how she said it was just too much for a woman to learn. Might have been set in the future, but those pre 1960s viewpoints crept in...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I thought Henry J until a shot further away. Can't recognize it.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I'm pretty sure it's a 1950 Henry J. - Kaiser's "economy car".

henry j 1950 rc.jpg

Basil gets more points, as the Henry J was also sold, slightly modified, as an Allstate at Sears stores.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So I'm what, chopped liver?!? 😡🤬

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Joan Davis died at age 53, in 1961. Also very sad is that two years later, Davis' mother, daughter Beverly Wills, and two grandchildren were all killed in a house fire in Palm Springs. Beverly Wills played Joan Davis's younger sister on the TV show.
So I'm what, chopped liver?!? 😡🤬

You weren't chopped liver until you said "can't recognize it"!

:angel3:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Weren’t we hoping for “pertronixes” instead of them old-fashioned “points”???

(joking of course - I’m a sucker for originality)