• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Does Scandinavian delivery exist?

Rocky19

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi my name is Rocco, I live in Italy and I'm trying to buy a car from Glasgow.
The dealer is sending the car through this company called Scandinavian delivery.
Everything was going smoothly but yesterday they asked me to pay the full price of the car before they even star the whole process (we agreed to do a 50% before and 50% after the delivery)
I'm here to ask if somebody have ever heard or used this company and their experience with it.
Im a bit skeptical and I think I'm about to fall into a scam.
They have mentioned Heaven insurance, which is based in Gibraltar and seems legit but still I'm not really sure.
I checked of their name was registered in the IATA or the BIFA bit nothing popped up.
Please help
Thanks for your time.
Rocco

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You are right to be skeptical if nothing shows up online with their name. Trust your instincts and don’t pay them anything until you are sure. Don’t become a victim. Good luck.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I did a search Scandinavian delivery and found a website. When I tried to open it my malware protection immediately flagged the website as “Dangerous”. Beware!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I did a search Scandinavian delivery and found a website. When I tried to open it my malware protection immediately flagged the website as “Dangerous”. Beware!
I was just contacted by another gentleman in Croatia asking to join the forum stating his reason is he wants to contact "Rocco" to ask about his situation. Seems this guy was trying to buy a boat from another country and got scammed by this same company and wanted to ask Rocco about his experience. PS, I did a ping of their web site domain and the IP address is in Amsterdam (They claim to be in Stockholm, Sweden)

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks for letting me know what you found. Someone needs to scam the scammer!