Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Have any of you guys had any dealings with Moss UK? I am trying to order something but can never get them to call or email me. I don't want to phone because of the cost.
Is there a toll free number. Is there a better way to contact them?
Have any of you guys had any dealings with Moss UK? I am trying to order something but can never get them to call or email me. I don't want to phone because of the cost.
Is there a toll free number. Is there a better way to contact them?
Glenn; Maybe some of the same parts, MOSS UK carries many items that MOSS US does not carry. I have ordered a number of items from MOSS UK and could not believe how fast, last year I ordered a backglass (Perspex) for my TR3 Hardtop on a Monday and got it Friday of that same week.
Despite the cost, I recommend calling them. After 6 months in the UK, I realized I lived only 4 miles away from their London warehouse - needless to say after I figured that out I was a frequent buyer.
They are very helpful, and they do carry a lot of parts that for some reason don't make it to Moss U.S.A. - but I did find emailing was a much slower solution so I'd go with the call.
If you are concerned about the cost, don't forget about calling cards, or something like Skype - very inexpensive.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.