• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Das Awkscht Fescht - Macungie PA

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Back when I still owned my TR3B, I normally displayed "Fagin" all three days of this ACAA event. They never really knew where they wanted a LBC on the field. Sadly I sold the car when we moved to a 55+ community just over 1 mile from the community park where the show is held. I went on foot yesterday for the 59th event, and this year's featured cars were British machinery. I spent a few hours walking the facility yesterday before the heat got too bad for an old guy, and I have posted photos of some of the cars on Flickr, including a good number of British cars. I hope you enjoy the pix.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
some great and unusual cars. what is the HRG Aero? and, the purple and white fastback near the end - I know I have read its story but for the life of me can't remember it. Thanks for sharing

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Nice array of cars there! Great images, too. I'll assume they were taken with the new mirrorless?

Used to visit Macungie a lot in the 70's, former in-laws lived there.

OP
Brooklands

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Nice array of cars there! Great images, too. I'll assume they were taken with the new mirrorless?

The new mirrorless was there. I even used the camera's focus stacking feature on two of the shots in the album. I am enjoying that feature a lot.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Nice pics… thanks for posting them!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Looks like a great show. That HGR aerodynamic is a neat little car. For my the old Willys Overland and the R model IH were nice to see.