• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

D&D:HAT

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Is anyone else irrationally obsessed with the latest D&D movie (Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves)? It's been a long time since I've wanted to buy a movie on DVD but I am seriously considering it. I laughed nearly the entire time (until I started bawling).

And no, you don't need to know anything about D&D the game. I never actually played the game -- my brother invited my sister and me to play our first game many years ago, and we spent what felt like 3 hours watching him read the rules. I don't even think we rolled a die before dinner was on the table and the game was abandoned. I would say I am vaguely aware of approximately 3 things about the game, and only one of those things made one joke just a little funnier.

charlie74

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
The 1-A movie club on our local Public Radio feed did a lengthy segment on it about a month ago and it was getting positive reviews from both critics and movie goers alike. I don’t go the the cinema much anymore but I am keeping an eye out for it while I am stuck in purgatory on any of the many flights I will be taking over the next few months…

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
What's a HAT have to do with that?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks - the semi-colons caused me to not get it.