Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well...I tried the VTO logos, the plain caps, no caps
and even some logos for AH from Moss.
None did it for me.
I had these custom made. I like 'em!
What says the Spridget crowd?
Place made me a couple of these in sparkle red.
His choice. He also made extras and a set which
is in thicker stock.
These are thin. How durable? Doesn't matter. Mimi
doesn't see action unless the conditions are optimal.
Cost me about 30 bucks total.
Cap sizes vary.
Custom work is seldom the cost effective way.
Any sign shop can do this. Tell them EXACTLY
what you want. I supervised.
I noticed that too. Last time I washed it we immediately
went for a run. It needs some TLC. Better weather this weekend.
I think I'll clean 'er up. Go for a spin.
Speaking of details....
Notice the reflection of those Classic 8 VTOs the wife's B is sporting. I can't believe an Iphone takes this sharp
a picture. Gee whiz.
Water spots, LOL, funny, brake dust covered front wheels meant you had a good time that day I like a clean sport car, but getting it dirty is way more fun than getting it clean.
Thats what always got me about car shows, sitting around all day in lounge chair in the middle of a field, waiting for $10 throphy that may, or may not come your way, vs driving them on the back roads as they were intended to be used. I think David has the right idea.
Those do look super! I had thought of those but for my black
spoke rims I thought the red was too much.
I already have AH crest logos on my valve stem nuts.
Still, those logos look great!
Just not what I was looking for.
:thumbsup:
Morning mist...Dang there is a lot of road rubber on
the car. Then I went out and flogged 'er a bit.
Coming down/up one mountain or other today 2 different cars
voluntarily pulled aside to wave me on. I wasn't tailgating....
was just purring back there in 3rd... and ..Wow... a wave by!
I'd downshift and let 'er rip for them as I passed the nice drivers.
I hope they enjoyed it. I did!
Wife and pooch watched from the MGB.
AH caps are hardly noticeable. That's what I was after.
Lots of fun. Lots of comments at stops along the way.
Pretty lady and pooch in that B sure were head turners.
Even with VTO cap logos.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.