Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've heard pros and cons about both the Bi and Tri metal bearings for the mains and rods. What is everybody here using on there rebuilds? TR3 engine. Also are all the Dimensions and Tolerancas for the TR3 TR4 engine the same except for the pistons and liners?
I've got some tri-metal ones squirreled away that I'll be using. But the bimetal are good enough, IMO, I'd use them if they were the only thing available (which is sometimes true).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.