Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The chute and the wheelie bars. Made 4 license runs this weekend, lifting at the 1000ft mark and coasting went 9.8 at 127 with only about 13 psi of boost. Had the car on the track scale and it weighed about 2640lbs.without the driver.
The power comes from a 455 Poniac with a T88 turbo. I had the car on a dyno at Car Craft Summer nationals and it put 622 to the wheels.
I don't post here a lot but I am a bit excited so I made the post, not to many TR6's with wheelie bars and a chute.
The car has been fighting me a bit but hope to run a low 9 or a high 8 second pass soon.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.