Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
It's hard to beat some of those Beatles tunes.
As far as specifics....Sgt Pepper, She came in through the Bathroom window,Day in the life, Revolution, etc
Born to be Wild by Stephan(sp) Wolf
The Bruce's Born to Run
I like the beat of the Queens of the Stone Age's Go with
the Flow
The Stone's I can't get no satisfaction
Those Beach Boys car tunes..giddy up, giddy up 409, My
Little Duse Coupe
for starters. Taste in music is a VERY personal thing.
I like these for zooming around...and I'm an old dude
so take that into consideration.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.