Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I really have to put in a big vote against the hardware all thread. You are putting major stress on the threads S0 spend a little more and get the grade 8 all thread rod.
I ordered heat treated all thread rod for the extra hardness & strength but will also use grease. I suppose that grade is like grade 5. Anyway it is the strongest any of my suppliers had. wonder if I need to use grade 8 nuts?Thanks for the suggestion.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.