• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Bugeye rear jacking point not including axle

tdskip

Yoda
Offline
Hi guys. Went to install the radium arms and realized that I need to get the axle off the stands so I can move it, but I wasn't sure where I should be putting the jack stands if not the axle....

Thanks!
 
I put a short piece of 2 X 4 under the front mounting plate for the leaf spring. That way the axle is free floating and the body is secure.
 
Back
Top